Thursday, October 21, 2010

truckin' along

so it's my third week doing insanity and i am pretty proud of myself. i have stuck with it pretty religiously every week. tomorrow will be day 5 of this week, which is pretty unbelievable for anyone who knows me! i haven't exactly started seeing results, but i feel good at least!

so the downside right now is that i haven't lost any weight!!! i know i can attribute my non-weightloss to my delish mcdonald's dinner last night, along with many other bad choices in the last few weeks...not sure how to get myself into a good diet that i can stick with. i know everything i need to do, but i am having the hardest time!

1 comment:

  1. Trace, dieting is a hard thing and well known for not working. Eat what you want in moderation and the weight will come off. Over thinking about it can cause you to try too hard and that makes your eating choices more difficult. Keep going, I know you can do it. Actually you are beautiful and it shows. Love you, Mom

    ReplyDelete