Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Snow day and A.D.D.

Yay, we had a snow day today. There is nothing better than chilling at home as the snow comes down, I LOVE it! One of the many perks of moving my life from Boston to Maine. ahhh, I never have to worry about a 3-hour commute home due to snow. So anyway, I have been pretty productive today, although have avoided working out. I have so much work to do for grad school and BA that I spent the morning doing work and am now trying to suffer through reading an article for my IT class. I am also working on a speech that I will be giving this Friday at BA's Martin Luther King day assembly. Go figure, my head of school asked me to speak to a bunch of kids who have no idea who I am!

Anyway, during all of this BA work and school work and laundry (new washer and dryer, PSYCHED!), I also managed to make my first pot of soup! I am very proud of myself because I always take the easy way out when it comes to cooking (ie; frozen meals, pasta, cereal, etc.) Today I made a vegetable barley soup that is really good! AND it's low in fat and calories which is always a plus.



The other day I also made a delicious low fat stuffed chicken parm. I found the recipe on EatBetterAmerica.com and it was really good!

Here's the recipe for anyone who wants to try it: Stuffed chicken parm

I really like this website, I think I might try their low fat chocolate cheesecake cups next!

OK, until next time, thanks for reading!

3 comments:

  1. mmmm definitely trying those recipes!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh..this is the infamous soup that poisoned your hubby..hahah(I'll get right on that website..JK!) Let me know how the low fat choc cheesecake cups turn out! Keep up the great work Trace! xoxo-Picca

    ReplyDelete